03 Apr 2011 / Trivia | Bagatelle
WHO AM I?
- Born in the mining community Rouyn Noranda, he has maintained a strong interest in mining
- Worked at mines located in Elliot Lake and Quebec prior to military service
- Graduated Royal Military College in Kingston, Ontario and attended Royal Military College of Science (UK)
- Military career of over 35 years consisted of a variety of command and staff appointments in Canada (and abroad)
- Retired from the Canadian Forces as Commander of the Army
- After retirement served twelve years as Deputy Secretary (Honours) to three Governor’s General
- Director of the Canadian Corps of Commissionaires (Ottawa Division) and Director of SAMA Resources Inc., a base metal mining exploration company
- Co-chairs a committee of the Institute for Canadian Citizenship involved with the integration of new Canadians into society.
- Intimate knowledge of Kirkland Lake area of Northern Ontario, home to Northern Gold’s Benoit and Kirana properties
WHO AM I?
a) Maurice Baril;
b) William Leach;
c) Jim Gervais; or
d) Marc Caron
5562 Jim Gervais